Sunday, October 9, 2011

May I Take Your Picture, Please?

I really love taking pictures.  I love catching funny expressions and seeing personalities come through. I am not a professional.  Just a girl with a really fun camera.  I would love to take our picture too!   
 I am doing a fund raiser for As Our Own, a terrific organization that helps young girls whose welfare is in dangerous jeopardy. 

Here is how it works:
  1. I like to take pictures outdoors, so we will meet some place pretty. 
  2. Your family puts on their best smiles or goofiest looks.  Whatever you choose. 
  3. I will take your picture.  Probably hundreds, because that's the way I work.  It will take about an hour.
  4. I'll edit the really goofy ones out.
  5. You will recieve a CD with all the images and all the rights to do whatever you want with them.
All this for a minimum donation of $25 to As Our Own.   You can make your tax-deductible donation at my I Will Run fundraising website.
I would love to hear from you.  Leave me a comment and I will be in touch soon.

Isn't Christmas just around the corner?  Need a good photo for those Christmas cards?


Those kids grow so fast!!! Don't you think Grandma and Grandpa would love some new pictures of their little darlings?